Levine Management Group, Inc. was founded on the principle of providing superior property management services to our clients. We understand the ultimate goal is to satisfy both the property owners and residents. For this, we are proud to provide our full range of services to a diverse client base.
Levine Management Group, Inc. began as Ronald Levine Construction & Investment Corp. in 1963. In 1997, both Levine Management Group, Inc. and Levine Construction Group, Inc. were formed to better serve their respective specialized markets. Today, the Levine Groups continue to uphold the tradition of quality service that started more than four decades ago.
We have a diverse range of clients including, but not limited to, developers, individual investors, entrepreneurs, non-profits, and local government agencies. LMG has held long-standing relationships with many government agencies and non-profit associations, including:
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Housing Authority of the City of Los Angeles (HACLA)
- Former Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Los Angeles (CRA/LA)
- California Tax Credit Allocation Committee (CTAC)
- Los Angeles Housing Department (LAHD)
- California Housing Finance Agency (CalHFA)
- California Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Southern California Association of Non-Profit Housing (SCANPH)
- Affordable Housing Management Association (AHMA)
Continue to:Core Values